The advantages of backward tilting spindle
- Safer working. Machining from under the workpiece makes for optimum protection.
- Possibility of machining any sizes of workpiece.
- Full use of pressure guards or power feeder without regard to the obstruction.
- Minimizing the load on spindle bearings to ensure the durability and precise moulding profile.
- Perfect dust collection. Wood chips are directed into exhaust outlets.
- Working safely, in compliance with the latest safety regulation enforced.
- Hardened, ground and electronically balanced spindle in special steel guarantees the absolute absence of vibrations.
- Spindle interchangeable and collets available for use of router bits.
- Cast iron table of great solidity with ground surface.
- Sliding table in cast iron glides on six adjustable ball bearings for smooth table travel for the long term.
- Heavy cast iron, extruded aluminium fence assembly is fully adjustable.
|Dimensions of working table||mm||1000 x 800|
|Working table height||mm||900|
|Spindle vertical stroke||mm||180|
|Max. tool diameter below table top||mm||210|
|Max. tool diameter above table top||mm||335|
|Spindle speed||rpm||3000 / 4000 / 6000 / 8000 / 10,000|
|Rotation||Forward and reverse|
|Sliding table dimensions (TS)||mm||1000 x 260|
|Working stroke of the slide
|Overall size||mm||1230 x 1000 x 1340|
|Packing size||mm||1055 x 1210 x 1165|