Showing all 3 results
Radial Arm Saws
M Power Radial Arm Saw
- Laser Guide Fitted as Standard
- Special angular contact roller bearings and hardened silver steel rails ensure accurate movement of the saw carriage. This feature also facilitates easy replacement giving renewed accuracy and longer machine life.
- Solid cast iron construction of arm and pillar ensure vibration free cutting.
- The arm rotates 45° to the left and right with locators/stops for positive cutting.
- Sawblade can be angled and locked securely 0-45°
- Safety features include, automatic self-braking motor, fully enclosed sawblade guide, carriage-lock mechanism and head return spring.
- Dust extraction fitted as standard.
Used 400 Radial Arm Saw
This 3-Phase Radial Arm Saw is in excellent, near new condition.
- Powerful motor with 760mm capacity
- Ideal for Bevel and mitre
- Large segmented work table
- Indexed angle locking on the power head tilt
- Capacity for a 400mm blade offering 133mm depth of cut
In our showroom and ready for demonstration.(0 reviews)£2,000.00 ex VAT